Thursday, February 16, 2012

viabellingerboutique


There is this nice road that rolls through Monticello and extends far, through Elsner and Winston. If you take another road, up the hill and to the south, along the river you can see all sorts of houses, big and small. On an open plain with views of the mountain range and also houses tucked into the hills and corridors of the woods. There are a few of these roads that go to the same place, to Curtis pond. Up up up and I can see all the different lives in each of these houses. It is just like a legend or a fairy tale. I am so happy to be there, to be traveling so easily on this road. I look over to my honey and he is out of it and angry. I won't try to make him feel differently and somehow, it makes some new space for him and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment