Thursday, December 29, 2011

viawierdfriends
I am getting ready for some special guests for the new year's week-end. I am thinking about the shape of this beautiful house that is often, nearly like a large boat and how it will hold all of us. I have noticed with previous guests that the two, large back bedrooms have a quality of being deep and far apart from one another. With the closets between them and the lake lapping and roaring behind they seem like they are both afloat in their own world of space despite being quite close together. I appreciate this secret space that is both surprising and delightful. My intention for these next two days of getting ready is to have fun and feel lucky. I want to be open to my beautiful friends. I anticipate feeling lots of love. Picture me having what I want. I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment